2017 – 2018 Membership Year
Teacher Tools is designed to support all aspects of instruction of students with hearing loss educated in the mainstream classroom by addressing their underlying skills and knowledge that support all curriculum content. A Teacher Tools membership includes materials such as downloadable worksheets and activities appropriate for all school age levels and an extensive information resource library. There are 9 magazine issues in the 2017-2018 membership year. Materials for the magazine sections are posted by the 25th of each month, August through April for the September – May issues. All content is accessible through June 30th.
Click on the Teacher Tools Promotional Issue cover to scroll through the issue. Download materials from the links within the magazine.
Magazine Content Sections
- Straight from the Zebra’s Mouth – aspects of uniqueness
- Strategies for Language – PreK, Elementary, Secondary
- Strategies for Listening – PreK, Elementary, Secondary
- Vocabulary Building – Words, Words, Words
- Knowledge into Practice – Research for Improved Advocacy and Teaching
- Tech Talk – Technology Considerations to Improve Access, Involvement, Outcomes
- Teen Thoughts from the Trenches
- Self-Advocacy Strategies
- Social Strategies and Pragmatic Language – PreK, Elementary, Secondary
Download and save each monthly Teacher Tools E-Magazine as a pdf to your media device (use the download arrow in lower right corner of the e-magazine screen) or print the pages you want. Having problems printing correctly? Check your print settings and make size adjustments. Printers size the pages differently. You may need to reduce the page size so it prints with a white border edge.